Garage doors service and repair
At A‑1 Overhead Door Systems, selling, installing and repairing garage doors and garage door openers in and around Leominster is what we are all about! Years of experience with all aspects of garage doors has given our team the skills and confidence to pinpoint and resolve whatever issue you may have with your garage door or garage door opener. We are knowledgeable and professional experts who you can count on to handle any garage door system problem, or if you want long-term peace of mind, we can set up a preventive maintenance program.
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM? We have the solution!
Does your garage door:
- Close improperly?
- Seem very heavy to open?
- Stop before touching the floor?
- Not open?
- Not reverse direction mechanically?
Does your garage door opener:
- Make a bothersome thudding noise?
- Open and close by itself?
- Not work?
Then contact us! You can trust us with all your garage door inquiries and we will be sure to fix your problems rapidly and correctly! Here is what we can take care of:
- Noisy garage doors
- Broken springs
- Broken or bent rollers
- Broken garage door cables
- Bent or misaligned tracks
- Replacement of sections
- Safety inspections
- Garage door hardware overhauls
Call 1-800-409-3667 and find out why "Service is our leading product!" Whatever request you may have, we will make your door work!
WHY US? Because we:
- Provide emergency garage door services 24\7.
As certified Garaga Experts, meet the highest levels of professionalism.
- Are accredited and qualified technicians and installers.
- Give the best advice because we know our products from top to bottom.
- Are courteous, rapid and thorough.
- Are a member of the IDA - International Door Association and of the Professional Door Association of New England
- Are an EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency) Lead‑Safe Certified Firm.
- Are a BBB Accredited Business and an IDEA Accredited Door Dealer
- Cover the residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors.
- Serve: Near me: Andover, Burlington, Clinton, Dover, Worcester, Nashua, Billerica, Fitchburg, Leominster, Lunenburg, Westminster, Ashburnham, Sterling, Lancaster, Stow, Bolton, Harvard, Groton, Shirley, Carlisle, Concord, Acton, Maynard, Ayer.
- Can be quickly reached online to schedule an appointment.
- Fix any brand of garage door or garage door opener, and replace parts and accessories.
Garage Door Brands
CHI Overhead Door
Garage Door Opener Brands
Sears / Craftsman
- And last, we love what we are doing!
What goes into the Cost of Services
What you need to know about tracks and springs
By far and away the most hardworking components of your garage door system, responsible for raising and lowering the door, are the springs. This is why it is normal that they need regular maintenance, and at times, may need to be replaced. Whether your garage door is equipped with torsion or extension springs, the A‑1 Overhead Door Systems team can help you care for your investment.
If you notice an unusual noise coming from your garage when you open or close it, improperly aligned tracks may be the culprit. Not only do misaligned tracks cause an excessive amount of noise, but they could lead to unsafe situations for your family members. Just contact us and you will rapidly have our service team at your home, realigning your tracks. However, don’t delay as your garage door could become detached from its tracks. In this situation, it is imperative that you schedule a service call so that our technicians can come to your home and reattach your garage door while also balancing and aligning your system. As well, they will examine and adjust the components so as to avoid any reoccurrence of this problem.
Note that garage doors can come off track for reasons other than natural wear or tear. Not only damage from natural disasters like earthquakes or tornados, but also impact from a vehicle or heavy object can affect the tracks of your garage door.
All of Garaga’s residential garage doors possess the 100% Garaga logo, which is a promise that your garage door is entirely certified by the manufacturer, and that all of the parts that compose your garage door system are either manufactured by Garaga, or have met their stringent requirements for quality. When you purchase a Garaga door from A‑1 Overhead Door Systems, you will be fully satisfied with the product, and with the after-sale services available to you!